Search

Friday, February 12, 2010

A Sartorial Valentine

Valentine's Day is coming up and as usual I'm fretting about what to wear. So, as I am mulling this over it hits me: why not make a blog post about it? Well not about what I am going to wear about per se, but some recommendations for my loyal readers. (All the clothing of course being available in sizes starting from size 14.) I am hoping to make this a regular weekly posting and in the future maybe expand it to answer reader questions. Well if I ever get any readers other than my oh so wonderful offline friends. HI GUYS! ValentinesDay_2.jpg

Back to the post at hand. So, in honor of Valentine's Day here's an outfit I feel would go great for a casual VDAY date. I made it myself in photoshop, so please don't get disturbed by the Frankensteined image you see to the right.



Accessories

Ring: Fred Flare - Antique Keyhole Ring $10 www.fredflare.com
FredFlare_AntiqueKeyholeRing_FredFlare.jpeg

Bag: Genevieve Jones - Shagreen Clutch $875 www.vivre.com
Genevieve Jones Ruby Shagreen clutch_vivre.jpg

Sunglasses: Fred Flare - Sweetheart Sunnies $11 www.fredflare.com
FredFlare_SweetheartSunnies_FredFlare copy.jpg

Shoes
Shoes: Christian Louboutin - Glitter Pump $595.00 www.neimanmarcus.com
Picture 5.png

Outfit
Jacket: Juicy Couture (Size 14) - Short-Sleeve Leather Jacket $998 www.juicycouture.com
Picture 6.png

Dress: Love Ady Sequin Shift Dress (Traditional Plus) - $39.20 www.bloomingdales.com
LoveAdySequinShiftDress-Bloomingdales_Front.jpg

Stockings: We Love Colors (1X-4X) - Scarlet Red - $9.00 - $15.00 We Love Colors
red stocking.gif

Love some of these items but sticker shock has got you down? Try www.like.com and www.styleshopper.com. More often than not you can find something similar at a reduced price. All you have to do is enter the designer and product name and it should come up within the search, and from there it should only be a few seconds to find similar items.

No comments:

Post a Comment