Search

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades

Today I was browsing through my google reader and I came across this post from Young, Fat, & Fabulous. In in it, Amelia Pontes (guest blogger from Sound Bites) talks about her love of taking fashions risks despite being plus size.

It got me thinking about my own wardrobe and where I could use an injection of fresh new style.

Then it hit me. Sunglasses. I love them more then life and I had a pretty eclectic expensive collection that got lost in a previous move. I was devastated, because like all truly valuable items they were rare. So, in short re-buying them was never an option and they were never to be seen again.

I just did not have the heart to start collecting all over again, and as such my sunglasses assortment suffers to this day.

Sunnies.jpg

I think that is all going to change now, because some of these sunglasses I cannot see myself living without. I know I will have to chose just one, but I know in my heart of hearts that each one of these deserves a place in my collection! So, don't fret sunnies that don't get picked - when I win the lottery you are all coming home with me!

(Left to Right)

1. Nathan Jenden - Ms. Demeanor (Black): $295.00 www.lindaderector.com

NathanJEnden_MsDemeanor_LindaDerector.jpg

2. Linda Farrow - Luxe (Snakeskin): $600 www.lindafarrow.co.uk
LindaFarrow_Luxe_LindaFarrow.jpg

3. Moss Pull - Exotic Leather Mosiac (Ostrich): $1200.00 www.lindaderector.com
lindaderector_4392_1.jpg

4. GianFranco Ferre - Luigi: $325.00 www.lindaderector.com

GianfrancoFerre_Luigi_LindaDerector.jpg

5. Linda Farrow - Alexander Wang: $288.00 www.lindafarrow.co.uk
LindaFarrow_AlexanderWang_LindaFarrow_Red.jpg

6. Linda Farrow - Walter (Black/Red + Removable Lens): $256.00 www.lindafarrow.co.uk
LindaFarrow_WalterVanBeirendonck_LindaFarrow_Red.jpg


Love some of these items but sticker shock has got you down? Try www.like.com and www.styleshopper.com. More often than not you can find something similar at a reduced price. All you have to do is enter the designer and product name and it should come up within the search, and from there it should only be a few seconds to find similar items.

No comments:

Post a Comment