It got me thinking about my own wardrobe and where I could use an injection of fresh new style.
Then it hit me. Sunglasses. I love them more then life and I had a pretty eclectic expensive collection that got lost in a previous move. I was devastated, because like all truly valuable items they were rare. So, in short re-buying them was never an option and they were never to be seen again.
I just did not have the heart to start collecting all over again, and as such my sunglasses assortment suffers to this day.
I think that is all going to change now, because some of these sunglasses I cannot see myself living without. I know I will have to chose just one, but I know in my heart of hearts that each one of these deserves a place in my collection! So, don't fret sunnies that don't get picked - when I win the lottery you are all coming home with me!
(Left to Right)
1. Nathan Jenden - Ms. Demeanor (Black): $295.00 www.lindaderector.com
2. Linda Farrow - Luxe (Snakeskin): $600 www.lindafarrow.co.uk
3. Moss Pull - Exotic Leather Mosiac (Ostrich): $1200.00 www.lindaderector.com
4. GianFranco Ferre - Luigi: $325.00 www.lindaderector.com
5. Linda Farrow - Alexander Wang: $288.00 www.lindafarrow.co.uk
6. Linda Farrow - Walter (Black/Red + Removable Lens): $256.00 www.lindafarrow.co.uk
Love some of these items but sticker shock has got you down? Try www.like.com and www.styleshopper.com. More often than not you can find something similar at a reduced price. All you have to do is enter the designer and product name and it should come up within the search, and from there it should only be a few seconds to find similar items.