Trivia1. When I was born, the doctor goes you have a beautiful daughter Mama Coquette but... My mom as any mother would is practically seizing at this point as the doctor continues "she has 2 different colored eyes".
2. I was once a guest on the Regis and Kathy Lee Show. It was a less than memorable experience. Apparently, Regis tried to kiss me and I ran like he was Satan. I was also I think 2 or 3 at the time, so I gather it was an appropriate response at the time.
3. I have lost all of my pets at least once and found them again. My first cat went adventuring in the next town over for a month, and that is when I realized you can't take a cat outside without a leash. My second cat was thrown down a garbage shoot by the super who breaking in to my apartment at the time. My dog jumped out of the car while being watched by my sister at a Quick Check. They are all safe and sound with me now!
4. I met one of the members of the cast of The Lord of the Rings at a science fiction convention. I have an autograph talking about my breasts from said event. In my own defense, I went to support a friend.
5. I have gone speed dating after I was married to support a friend. There is nothing more creepy than the men at these events in NYC. Worst part about this is I did not even have one drink. I had to do the whole thing sober!
Facts6. I speak a total of 4 languages: English, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish. Japanese of course being my best.
7. I despise every member of the citrus family in non juice form. Seriously, I will spit it out if it is present in any form of food. There is just something about it that I simply cannot stand.
8. I went to college for a total of 7 years and I am not a doctor. I started off at Washington & Jefferson, transferred to Rutgers, and then finished up at Parsons School of Design. I guess you could call me indecisive.
9. I saw Catwoman starring Halle Barry in theater for fun. I also did it sober and enjoyed it for all the wrong reasons. There I said it.
10. In my rooftop garden in NY, I am currently growing: blueberries, eggplant, tomatoes, and figs.
Whewh that was kind of hard and I love talking about myself!
Check out the other Friend Friday posts here.