Hi, my name is Lauren and I am hair accessory fanatic. Jennifer Behr is normally my drug of choice, but for the purposes of the post I forced shaky to type something other than her url into my browser. What I discovered is nothing short of amazing.
Jeweled Embellishments: "Rich and rare were the gems she wore..." - Robert Moore
1. sereni & shentel - bow down, bridzilla is here ($60.00): I absolutely adore this headband because it literally is a bow sandwich! The layered construction, furthermore, is what takes it out of the realm of cutesy into the world of stylish objects.
2. Brett O'Mahoney - Minnie ($185.00): This piece reminded of pure old hollywood glamor. I love the fact that the designer chose earth tone colored stones for the embellishment, because by grounding it she kept it from traversing into chintzy.
Delicate Flora: "Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen
3. Handle & Spout - White and Pastel 5 Flower Set ($65.00): Mix and match sets are never a favorite of mine, because I always feel they are ad hocked. This piece made me change its mind with its soft elegant design.
4. Claudia Griffiths - gisele headband ($195.00): Go big or go home is one of my phrases to live by and so how could I not love this headband? The best thing about it could be worn with everything from jeans to an outfit for a night on the town. Not many of my hair pieces are that transitional!
Serious Hardware: "It's about putting the pedal to the metal and not asking any questions at all and just going for it." - Brandon Thomas
5. Comme les Moutons - Magdalena ($118.00): If you are looking for a statement piece, well look no further. Those bursting with personality or even those that would like to feign some will defiantly find what they need in this piece.
6. ban.do - mad for joan ($300.00): A bit on the softer side true, but this piece requires just as much hutzpah to get it out the door. The vintage metallic trim gives it a Victorian flair, which makes it perfect for everything from casual to evening.
Flirty Trim: "The exhibitionist loves to flirt with shame.” - Mason Cooley
7. Comme les Moutons - Ginevra ($45.00): Demure until you think about it, this piece's french maid like ruffles will be sure to peak the interest of others. What can I say? I love a conversation starter!
8. ban.do - J ($50): Flirty and fun are the key words that describe this piece. Young knows no folly - right? If you think so, then this piece is definitely for you!
Like it? Love it? Need it? Hate it? Leave it in the comments!